okaliptüs tatil köyü okaliptus tatil koyu foça tatil köyü foca tatil koyu güncel blog guncel blog tatil tur firmalari TAROT READING WITH LA GITANA PATRICIA | HAber,Oyun,Film Genel BLOG
Advertising (Reklam)

TAROT READING WITH LA GITANA PATRICIA

TAROT READING WITH LA GITANA PATRICIA

25 Mayıs 2012 Cuma



Sometimes I need a refreshing experience to part with things that are no longer desired in my life. I have to hear the confirmation from another tarot reader to get a clear sense of what I'm going to do next, and it's also really a really fun experience. I'm a loyal client when it comes to the tarot. If I'm going to get my cards read, it will be by oracles that I am familiar with. In times of need, I resort to La Gitana Patricia, Marcella Kroll and Karael. I trust them because I know them to be responsible, gifted spiritual workers and readers. Each one has their special gift that they share selflessly, and that makes them unique in style and performance. When I am feeling more adventurous, I try other readers out, but I don't do it very often. The result is usually a reminder of why I stick to my trinity of readers, which I have had the gift of getting to know personally. A big influence on a reading is your personal chemistry with the reader, since you are entrusting them with your personal secrets.




An opportunity came up for me last week to be read by La Gitana Patricia, and I set up an appointment for this past Monday. It was postponed until Tuesday, and then to Wednesday. The exclusivity built up a lot of anticipation for me and I was more than ready for it once Wednesday came around. When I referred back to my weekly projection, I found that the Hierophant was present on Wednesday.

When my turn came, the receptionist ushered me into the familiar room that I remember from my very first reading. I sat on the leather couch and shuffled the Rohrig Tarot, which was published in 1995 by Carl W. Rohrig. It is featured in this post, with marks of love. She has been using it for a little over sixteen years, and the wear and tear literally shows. It is a powerful deck of cards that has foreseen many joys and grievances, and a deck that speaks to her quite clearly still... even though most of the illustrations have blurred from use.

FLASHBACK:


What I liked about the Encuentros Mágicos spa the most is that sense of peace that you get from the ambiance. With the incense, running water and the ethereal music playing, it was very easy for me to feel comfortable where I was. I stepped into the office and was met with a busy shrine, an altar and with a beautiful Libra witch. I was entranced by her charm. She took a quick look at me and started talking to me about my innermost secrets. I sat mesmerized and introduced myself, concerned with the voyage that I was starting in college. The reading lasted an hour, maybe an hour and a half. My first experience with her was right before I left for college. She made me laugh and sometimes wince, but the most interesting part about the reading was when she talked to me about my clairvoyance.

Through the years our relationship has evolved, and I consider her to be a marvelous friend and mentor. La Gitana Patricia is a person that I feel I was destined to meet, and it surprises me that she came into my life when I was still very young. Even though she is a public figure, she was very accessible to me from the start. We have shared many spiritual experiences together, from reiki healing to shamanic retreats in the mountains. Even though we're both really busy with our lives, we still manage to make some time to catch up with each other. She has made a very significant impact on my life.

THE READING ITSELF:



It felt good to step out of my psychic shoes to be a client again. Gitana Patricia delivered many messages to me, some of which were totally unexpected. She traced connections from the changes that have manifested in my life ever since the Ayahuasca ritual. Some of the things she mentioned from my visions were things that I had actually not yet figured out. I received news about work and finance that I were pleasant with a few varying surprises. I also received news of travel, which I have been hopeful about for a while. In the romantic front, she made some shocking statements. We shared details before we moved to the family subject, where the real big surprises were. I had some recurring Major Arcana cards that I took note of, such as The Hierophant, the High Priestess, The Devil; and from the Minor Arcana, the Ace of Swords reversed.

We saved my spiritual progress for last because it is the subject I was most interested in. She said that I have evolved spiritually and that I have released many fears since the Ayahuasca ritual. For the first time since we met, my sleeping problems didn't come up in the reading — or maybe it did but she chose not to tell me this time around. To wind down our reading she shared with me the meaning of being an oracle, commonly referred to as a psychic. I especially liked an explanation she offered in the alchemy of personal energy. She explained from a metaphysical point of view how we can shine our light onto others, and how that can attract them without them knowing. The "there's something about you..." moment that we experience so often. We shared a lot of thoughts and experiences with each other, and I walked out feeling like a new woman.


♡♡

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder

izle, indir, yükle